WindRose provides a wide range of specialized statistical results dedicated to wind data analysts.
- Classic wind data analysis (mean values, gusts, time and energy wind roses, Weibull distribution, air-density corrections, 1h-autocorrelations, ...)
- In-situ anemometer calibration results (Annex-K of IEC 61400-12).
- Data filtering (automatic or manual).
- Wind shear and veer investigation.
- Raw data visualization with zoom capability.
- Various diurnal distributions (grobal or per month) for the wind speed or the shear.
- Representative or characteristic turbulence intensities tables.
- Capacity factor and annual production estimation of a wind turbine, at the measurement location.