When concurrent data exist from two sites, WindRose correlation results (MCP-matrix method) include :
- Calculation of the the time-shift that maximizes the wind speed correlation.
- Correlation and regression coefficients per each direction sector and wind speed bin (range).
- Predicted time-series for filling data gaps.
- Linear and Polar plots of the wind speed ratios.
- Turbulence intensities correlations.
- Accepts time-series with different time-steps (ie: 10min and 1h).
- Outputs the concurrent data set as a single table.
- Easy location of periods with high/low correlations.